Don't donate your gear to the ocean depths; attach OMNAs Tourniquet Tether to your camera, speargun, and other valuables.
- A pivotal U.S. military study on tourniquets found that improvised tourniquets have a 75% failure rate (Kragh et al, 2008).
- In the first clinical study of shark attack victims Ballas et al, 2017, determined the single factor that determined survival from a shark attack was the use of a pre-hospital tourniquet.
- You can bleed to death in as little as 3 minutes, and develop hypovolemic shock and unconsciousness in a matter of seconds. Hit the surf with the confidence that your leash will retain your board, and when needed its tourniquet can stop someone from bleeding to death. Be Ready.
* PREMIUM comes equipped with a Quick Release that rapidly detaches the leash or webbing from the TQ cuff. Ideal if leash gets caught on something underwater and is holding you down, or when using the TQ cuff in its tourniquet configuration.
Wearable, Rugged, Lightweight, & Compact
Engineered for Saltwater
Instructions For Use (IFU) on Exterior
Place to Record TQ Application Time
Made with Corrosion Resistant Marine-Grade Materials
Ratchet max load 600 lbs (272 Kgs)
STAND-UP PADDLE BOARDING
Innovatively engineered to perform to the highest standards in a wide range of conditions, OMNA’s TOURNIQUET TETHER could save your equipment and maybe a life.
* Instructions For Use and Packaging can be customized in any language for bulk orders.